Monday 29 March 2010

Placements.

Below i have chosen 14 studio placements around the globe in which i would love to work for. These are very much my favourite design studio's that i frequently look at for inspiration and to see whats going on in the real world. Money might be a problem for Australia but i have family in New York that i could stay at and also in London. Financially i should be ok for Europe. The task i have though is producing a portfolio piece that is worthy for them to look at and hopefully allow them to offer me a placement. Currently my work is not good enough so i will have to refine some of my previous pieces to the standard it should be. Conceptually my work is great and so is my idea's; its just the final pieces that are the problem. My portfolio will have to be well structured, well annotated and be very clear. The plan is to send my work as a pdf via the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment