Tuesday 8 June 2010

3rd year Objectives.

Below is a list of objectives i want to do during summer and into my 3rd year:

  • Help in the preparation for the end of year show.
  • Sort out my design for digital module.
  • Sort out a new and improve portfolio that has a consistent style of work running threw-out.
  • Start to plan out 10-15 briefs for my 3rd year.
  • To stay in Leeds till the start of August doing work and helping to set out the studio.
  • To keep in regular contact with industry studio's.
  • To sort out a placement for the end of summer/ Christmas and Easter.
  • To develop a logo and business card.
  • To finish of developing my website and get it running.
  • To read relevant books for my dissertation.
  • To visit Berlin and switzerland for my dissertation research. This include type foundries and design museums. Also to embrace the culture and to buy some interesting design books to add to my collection.
  • Holiday in Spain. Inspiration.
  • To begin writing a introduction and possible first argument for my dissertation.
  • Design and rehearse presentation for first day back.
  • To look for a city centre apartment with a view. Inspiration.
  • To Work solid threw out the remainder of the year.
  • Live Projects. I have noticed that i have not attempted to do some reel briefs for reel clients.
Its a big list but i have 3 months to achieve this. I also hope to add a few more things to it during the course of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment