Saturday 5 June 2010

Presentation Evaluation.

The presentation i did on Friday went ok. I overrun the presentation by 2 minutes however i got something i had felt had been damaging my process as a Graphic Designer. I admitted to the group that i was dyslexic. Something most people would not have a problems with and be very open, however with me its something i have known about since i was 5 and something that before friday only 2 people new of. Now i have admitted to the course and myself that i am dyslexic. Hopefully now i can move on and get hope that i was very reluctant to get. The Feedback i got from Lorenzo was very negative and positive at the same time. Everything i said was true and he agreed that my year had been as i put it a " catastrophe " however its something that can be salvaged threw the 3rd year but i must put a extremely large amount of effort into the process. Something i know i can do now i wont be living with the every hour every day party at my house. He also mentioned that he didn't feel that i should go back to old brief and improve them. I still feel that it is a good idea however i do get his drift. I should just sweep it under the carpet and start on something new. Jon's comments were good. He said my structure and presentation skills were great however i do feel because i had no text on my presentation that i wont get a good mark. In the end of the day this year has not been great, i have learnt new skills but not moved forward as much as i would like in my design practice. Next year will be a improvement and hopefully the best year of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment