Friday 4 June 2010

Presentation.

Below is my presentation for Fridays PPD. Its very simply laid out and doesn't have much text... well almost non. I believe that a decent presentation is achieve threw focal, good interaction with the audience (eye contact at all times) and relevant images.




What Will be covered:

  1. First of all i will talk about what will be contained within this presentation.
  2. I will then talk about my first year work. Things like not having a individual style of work. What my aims were at the end of the first year.
  3. Successful 2nd year work. I will talk about the success of the collaboration brief with Tim and Kate. What my role was and how that had a impact on the design. Publication design and that it was my first successful attempt since the failure of "what is a book".
  4. Talking about the last piece of work i did. That i am beginning to develop my own style. A style that i am happy with. How the process went and my thoughts on it.
  5. Unsuccessful 2nd year work. Will be talking about the first brief and how i was mainly focused on the concept and research not the print process's and experimentation. Not the greatest start to the year and that i felt i chose the wrong brief.
  6. Pro's and Con's. Talking about the good things i have picked up in a disastrous year. Mainly knowledge based stuff with software and process's. The negatives will be talking about my bad time management, personal problems with housemates, reluctance to ask for help, not moving forward from the first year but moving back. etc
  7. The direction of work i want to start heading in. Editorial, Research driven, data graphics, posters, minimal etc.
  8. Third Year objectives and summer. Also talking about studio's and companies.
  9. The confession.

No comments:

Post a Comment